3/29/13

the LAST DAY! march 28

 thursday, march 28, 2013

today is the last day of the hourly project!
it's been exactly a month since I started it. I will still be updating this blog, but two or three times a week and with regular life photos instead of hourly.
it was fun and enlightening and also kind of exhausting.
now I have to start working on putting them all together in a book and start preparing for my BFA show.
I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet, but I think I will soon.
hooray!

11:45 am.
map of russia and an arrow. eric has nice decorations.


12:45 pm.


1:45 pm.
sat outside and read our university's crappy newspaper. OUTSIDE.


2:45 pm.
nope.

3:45 pm.


4:45 pm.


4:45 pm.
dena and I got taco bell. the cantina burrito feels slightly less gross than the regular menu.

alright. I wont pretend: taco bell is delicious. 
it's manufactured deliciousness, but it's tasty anyway.


5:45 pm.


6:45 pm.
no filing. hah!


7:45 pm.
none I guess? thought I took a photo but I guess not.

8:45 pm.


9:45 pm.


10:45 pm.
I've had a rough week and am feeling pretty crappy overall. I was planning on staying in and getting some work done, thinking that being by myself would make me feel better, but I just felt worse. figured I'd go out and see if it helped. it was ok.



THE 
END
!

No comments:

Post a Comment