4/1/13

our fancy anniversary date

 on sunday eric and I celebrated our one year anniversary!
we did exactly what we did last year on our first date--went for a bike ride and had a picnic at the Morton Arboretum. 
it's crazy to me that we've already been together for a year. it still feels like we just started. I'm a lucky girl to have found such an awesome dude.



telling me some weird story.



please ignore my disgusting printmaking fingernails and focus on on eric's hilarious face in the background.



we had a starfruit  on our first date too. eric was super excited about getting all the picnic supplies and I remember thinking a starfruit was a strange but delicious choice.


trying to take an UPSKIRT photo. what!!


what the photo was supposed to look like...



these shitty geese were on a date too.
geese are the worst birds. if they weren't so gamey I would eat them out of spite.


e really liked the geese.





a red winged blackbird. they were everywhere!
I have one of these tattooed on my arm.


this time last year, there were flowers everywhere! the trees all had leaves and flowers and it was warm.
this year it was all bare and the tulips are barely even coming up.


we got lost in the maze!


sucked in!!




 so many excuses...


the buds are coming!



it was a nice day. after we got home, we ate taco bell (totally regretting that today...) and dyed easter eggs. fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment