11/15/13

i've come to be untroubled in my seeking


one monday a few months ago, Eric and I went camping at White Pines State Park. I'd never been camping there before, only hiking, and it is now my favorite camping spot. it was gorgeous, empty since it was a weekday, and incredibly cheap--something like $10 for up to 4 adults. I wish we'd been able to go again before it got so cold.

this was a while ago, but I remember it being exactly what we needed.

------------------------------------------------

 this photo was from the day before, but Lila is the best dog, so here you go.


no fires occurred, don't worry. 



fun with stumps.















the new fall fashion.


I couldn't capture it with the camera, but this entire field was filled with thousands of dragonflies buzzing just above the top of the tall grasses. it was surreal. 





now I'm all nostalgic for the warm weather and outdoors. the first snow was just a few days ago and I'm not yet emotionally prepared for this coming winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment